We are the fastest growing brewery in the UK and are on the lookout for some special talent. View our current vacancies below:
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Sadler’s Brewery and we are currently looking for someone who is passionate about quality beer to join our production team.
- Working directly with senior production and brewery staff to improve on efficiencies and ensure the quality of our beers.
- Being flexible, managing and executing projects to the best of your ability, asking for clarity or direction where necessary.
- Manage workload under the guidance of the Production Team.
- Communicate with the Production Team when assistance is required with any aspect of your role.
- Responsible for ensuring the brewery, equipment and associated yard are maintained to the highest hygiene standards.
- Maintain excellent records of all actions and production carried out to allow for retrospective analysis and understanding.
- A clear picture of how all liquids were produced must be maintained to allow us to recreate and improve our products.
- Contribute effectively in all aspects of Health & Safety, leading by example and challenging any unsafe conditions you are aware of both within the brewing team and the wider company.
- Represent the Brewery at associated events and convey a passion and appreciation for our brand.
- Excellent Communication.
- Passion and attention to detail
Salary - Negotiable
The Brewhouse currently brews on a flexible shift basis to meet the increasing production requirements and we would like to offer a position to someone who would be an enthusiastic addition to deliver and maintain successful outcomes.
There would be opportunity to develop individual personnel skills in a range of operations including brewing and processing.
If you think you have the capabilities to assist us in our exciting brewery development and expansion then please contact us with an up to date CV and covering letter and email it to: