How to Enter:We are giving away 2 free brewery tour tickets each month. To enter the draw, simply take a selfie wearing your Sadler’s peaky blinder style gatsby cap, upload your selfie and tag our Facebook page with the hashtag . We will pick a winner randomly at the end of each month until the final draw on 30 September 2018.
Terms and Conditions
1. By uploading your selfie to the Sadler’s Ales Brewery Facebook page you agree to the following terms and conditions.
2. Every selfie MUST have the hashtag #sadlerspeakyblinder included, entries without this hashtag will be invalid.
3. This competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged eighteen (18) or over on the date of entry to the promotion, we may ask you to verify your eligibility to enter.
4. Entries are limited to one per person per day.
5. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion via their own Facebook account.
6. The following persons are not eligible to enter the promotion: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the promotion (including the promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency and any other agent or representative); and (ii) any such person’s family or household members.
7. Each winner will be notified by personal/direct message from the Sadler’s Ales Brewery Facebook page. The winner may be required to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
8. Entries to this competition are only valid during the competition period: 31 October 2017 to 1 November 2018. The competition closes at 23:59 on 1 November 2017. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
9. Each month the prize package will contain one pair of brewery tour tickets totaling 24 brewery tour tickets. One winner will be picked at random at the end of each month.
10. Winning entries must be claimed via telephone (01384 895230) within 14 days of receipt of the message from the promoter confirming that the entrant has won. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of us sending the notification or is not available to attend on the date stated on the prize tickets, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the prize.
11. Tickets must be used within 90 days of the date the winner is notified they have won, and cannot be exchanged for cash. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
12. The promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value if necessary to do so.
13. The promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected or not received for whatever reason, which will be disqualified. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical, network, computer hardware or software failures of any kind or any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or the processing of entries.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
19. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. Subject to clause 22, and subject to any liability arising as a result of its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, the Promoter’s liability for claims related to this promotion is limited to a maximum of three thousand pounds.
20. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the promotion or from any prize.
21. This competition, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the competition and/or these terms and conditions.
22. The promoter is: Windsor Castle Brewery Limited, Unit 2 Conyers Trading Estate, Station Drive, Lye, Stourbridge, West Midlands, England, DY9 3EH.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this promotion.