Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions - Sadler’s Peaky Blinder Year’s Supply of Beer: April 2021
- Acceptance: By entering, entrants accept and will be bound by these terms and conditions. The promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- How to enter: entries can be made via Sadler’s Peaky Blinder official Facebook Account (1) Liking our Facebook Page; (2) Let us know which lockdown legends you’d share a can or two with (3) Like this post
- Entrant limits: only those residing in the UK and aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. One entry per person. Proof of age may be required. Internet access required.
- No entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Facebook account required.
- Prize: 1x winner will receive 365 (330ml) cans of Sadler’s Peaky Blinder Craft Lager. The prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative will be given. Promoter may substitute similar prizes of equivalent or greater value.
- Closing date: the competition will close at 11:59pm (GMT) on Wednesday 7th April 2021. No entries received after this time will be considered. The Promoter may withdraw or end this competition early where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
- How to win: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received.
- Claiming prize: the winner will be notified on the competition or promoter page within three days of the closing date and asked to contact the promoter via a direct message to claim their prize. The winner will have 24 hours from notification to contact the Promoter to claim their prize. If the winner does not contact the Promoter within the timeframe, the winner will forfeit the prize and another winner will be randomly selected.
- Non-entrants: the following persons are not eligible to enter the Prize Draw: (i) employees of any business involved or associated with the prize draw (including the promoter and its associated companies, any appointed agency, and any other agent or representative) and (ii) any such person’s family or household members. The promoter reserves the right to verify all entrants’ eligibility.
- Entries: no responsibility can be accepted for entries incompletely or incorrectly completed or not received for whatever reason. Neither the promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error that might arise whilst submitting any entry.
- Accuracy: by entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party outside other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this competition without the individual’s prior consent.
- Responsible entries: entrants must not post material that is inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar; promotes irresponsible or excessive drinking; or may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Publicity: winner may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. By entering this competition you hereby assign to the promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this competition.
- Promoter’s decision is final: in the event of any dispute regarding the competition, the decision of the promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Liability: Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize. For any other matter, the promoter’s entire liability is limited to one thousand pounds.
- Promoter: the promoter is Sadler’s Peaky Blinder Distillery Limited, Unit 2 Conyers Trading Estate, Station Drive, Lye, Stourbridge, DY9 3EH. All communications regarding this competition should be forwarded in writing to the same address. The Promoter is part of the Halewood Group which is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. Please visit DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.
- The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and shall be governed by the courts of that jurisdiction accordingly.
- Facebook do not endorse, sponsor, administer or otherwise have any involvement in this competition.