- 1.0 Customers
- You must be of an age where you are legally capable of entering into a contract and, where necessary, of the legal age for the purchase of alcohol.
- 2.0 Representation of Products
- 2.1 Sadler’s Ales reserve the right to alter without notice prices of products and conditions of sale before you place an order. Please note product colours, shades and shapes may vary.
2.2 Certain items have been used for photographic purposes only.
- 3.0 Payment
- Payment in full must be made by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, Delta/Connect or Switch), prior to dispatch of your order. In the event of non-authorization of payment we will contact you to advise. We do not accept liability for any losses or costs incurred or sustained by customers who transmit credit or debit card information.
- 4.0 Delivery
- 4.1 UK deliveries of retail orders usually take three to five working days further to our receipt of an order, but can take up to 14 days.
4.2 The above timings are subject to any events that are beyond our reasonable control.
- 5.0 Cancellation Poilicy
- If you wish to cancel a retail order you must do so by calling us during normal office hours on 01384 895 230 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have yet to despatch your order, we will issue a full refund or arrange to amend your order as per your requirements. If your order has been despatched, please refer to our returns policy, below.
- 6.0 Returns Policy
- Our returns policy is simple. Within 28 days of receipt of your order, you may return any item in its original condition for a full refund. Some of our products are fragile. While every care will be taken to deliver the goods safely, inevitably some breakages may occur. In this event we will replace the damaged goods or, if you prefer, give you a full refund. Please note all returned parcels must be sent back using recorded delivery or other signed-for service. We will not accept responsibility for goods lost or damaged during their return, or postal or other costs incurred when returning goods unless the items were faulty when we supplied them to you and a receipt for your postage costs is included. Please write the reason for your return on the back of your packing slip. Wrap the packaging securely, enclose the packing slip and send it to the address listed on the back of the slip. If you do not have a packing slip, please send the package to Sadler’s Ales, 7, Stourbridge Road, Lye, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DG.
- 7.0 Limitation of Liability
- 7.1 We shall not be liable to pay any compensation to you, other than any refund as provided above. In particular, but without limitation, we shall not be liable to you for loss of profit, damage to goodwill or any indirect or consequent loss or damage arising out of any damage, defect, negligence or other failing on our part.
7.2 Nothing in these terms shall limit any rights you may have as a customer which are not capable of being lawfully excluded or limited, nor shall it exclude or restrict our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- 8.0 Intellectual Property
- No permission is given by us in respect of the reproduction or use for commercial or detrimental purposes of any brand names, product names, designs and other material shown on, or connected with, our website in which intellectual property rights subsist.
- 9.0 Governing Law
- These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and all parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you have any queries or complaints please write to Sadler’s Ales, 7, Stourbridge Road, Lye, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DG.