Sales and Customer Service Co-ordinator
A fantastic opportunity to join our well established, highly successful and growing company in Lye near Stourbridge.
Sadler's is one of the fastest growing brewery's in the West Midlands and we are very proud to be a 6th generation family business.
As a member of the team you are the direct contact with customers both commercial and retail and you need to be ready to help them discover great beer, and amazing customer service whether they're a certified beer geek or a total novice.
Be ready to walk, talk, eat, breathe and most of all, drink, craft beer, and help others to do the same.
We are currently seeking an ambitious Sales Co-ordinator and customer service administrator to join our team based at the brewery in Lye. Within this role you will support all aspects of sales including secretarial and administrative support to the internal and external teams. You will also assist with increasing sales of standard products by building effective relationships.
The first point of contact for Sadler’s Brewery and Brewhouse you will be required to assess the nature of the call, communicating with a variety of different people and processing the job accordingly, instigating appropriate actions and monitoring the situation until resolution. This will also involve the inputting of data on to various office systems, closely monitoring all jobs to ensure timely completion, and the tight control of client security.
Including but not exclusively:
- Data entry of incoming sales orders onto CRM system
- Responsible for effective management of key accounts
- Liaising with departments to ensure KPIs and delivery expectations are achieved
- Liaising with internal and external sales teams
- Responding to customer service enquiries and streamlining the query process.
- Responding to varied customer service queries via email and phone.
- Working in a busy and ever-changing environment whilst maintaining a cool head and professional attitude.
Candidate experience required:
- A professional and responsive approach to your work and colleagues.
- Maturity and an ability to work on your own initiative
- A quick learner who is accurate and reliable.
- Effective communicator
- Excellent written skills
- Proven experience in customer care
- Self- motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team (geographically disparate)
- Passion for beer and spirits desirable.
- Experience within busy and varied role is desirable
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits for the right candidate as well as a chance to work in this exciting company which is growing at a fast rate. Based right next to the train station in Lye the Brewery is easily placed for travelling around venues and Birmingham offering transport links and parking.
Job Type: Full-time (5 days Mon-Friday)
Applications close 30th Dec
Interviewees contacted week commencing 31st Dec for interviews 7th-11th Jan 2019
Send all applications to email@example.com